Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021: As per the updates, the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has released the registration forms for the common entrance test (CET). Students can apply for the Maharashtra FYJC CET 2O21 till 26th July in online mode. They will have to visit the official website - cet.mh-ssc.ac.in to fill up the form. However, this exam will be optional for students of the State board. The CET will be conducted on 21st August 2021 in offline mode.
How To Apply for Maharashtra CET 2021?
The board will be conducting the Common Entrance Test for admissions to first-year junior college. To appear for CET, candidates will have to fill up the form in online mode till 26th July. They can go through the steps required to fill in the Maharashtra CET 2021 application form -
- Step 1 - Go to the official website - cet-mh-ssc.ac.in.
- Step 2 - A new page will appear on the screen. Select ‘Board Type’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3 - Fill all the details required to register such as name, contact number, date of birth, address, and medium of instruction.
- Step 4 - Select details of the examination centre by selecting district and taluka.
- Step 5 - Upload photo, signature, ID proof and handicap proof if any and submit it.
- Step 6 - Take a print of the submitted Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 application form for future references.
Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021: Exam Pattern
As per a tweet by Varsha Gaikwad, “CET (optional) for admissions to #FYJC will be held on August 21. The entrance test is to ensure uniformity & comparability in #FYJC #admissions & to ensure fair play for students across all boards.” She also stated that the questions during the exam won’t be asked from topics that have been omitted from the curriculum in 2020-21. The exam will be held from 11 am to 1 pm in an offline MCQ format. The MHT CET question paper will be of 100 marks based on the class 10 curriculum of the state board.
The exam will be held in 8 mediums. Candidates can choose the medium in their application forms. The state entrance exam will be held offline in MCQ format and equal weightage out of the 100 marks will be for questions from the subjects of English, Maths, Science and Social Sciences. Candidates can get more details about the exam and admission process in the official notification available on the website.