Hyderabad: Celebrations have already begun across Andhra Pradesh after the formal declaration of AP SSC Result 2016. The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh announced the AP 10th Result 2016 at 10AM from Board office in Hyderabad. As per reports, state education minister and senior officials from BSEAP were also present for the declaration ceremony. Now the AP SSC Results are available to class 10 students at popular educational websites and result portals like ap10.jagranjosh.com, bseap.org and results.cgg.gov.in.
To check your AP SSC Result 2016, please visit ap10.jagranjosh.com
Today, nearly 6.3 lakh students have received their Manabadi SSC Results today. Considering the increased student participation in this year’s examination, the BSEAP has roped in popular educational websites and result portals to provide AP Results to the students.
How to check AP SSC 10th Result 2016
Students, who are unaware of the checking procedure for Andhra Pradesh SSC Result 2016, can follow the simple steps given below.
• Visit ap10.jagranjosh.com
• Enter your hall ticket / admit card number and other important details
• Click on the ‘Submit’ button
• Check AP SSC Result properly
• Save PDF softcopy or take printout of the scorecard
Like every year, the BSEAP would be issuing the original documents for AP 10th Result later on. Until then, students are advised to download and maintain a copy of the result mark sheet for future reference.
- Brief look at last year’s BSEAP’s AP SSC Result of 2015
- Result date: 21st May, 2015
- Total number of candidates: 6,44,961
- Total number of Regular candidates: 6,06,575
- Total number of private candidates: 38386
- Overall pass percentage: 91.42 percent
- Pass percentage of girls: 91.71 percent
- Pass percentage of boys: 91.15 percent
- Number of schools with 100% success ratio: 3,645
- Number of schools with 0% success ratio: 2
- District with highest pass percentage: Kadapa (98.54%)
- District with lowest pass percentage: Chittoor (71.29%)
- Pass percentage for Private Schools: 96.62%
- Pass percentage for municipal schools: 83.72%