The Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal has declared the results for its Undergraduate and Postgraduate level examinations conducted in the month of December 2018 and January 2019. The results have been announced in the online mode on the official website of the university. Students who appeared for the different Undergraduate and postgraduate level examination conducted in the months of December 2018 and January 2019 can now view and download their results from the official website i.e. mcu.ac.in.
Some of the courses for which the university has declared the results include BA, BCom, B.Sc., B.Tech., M.A., MCA, M.Sc., PGDCA and various others for different semesters. Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to download their results from the official website.
Steps to Check/Download MCU 2018-19 Undergraduate and Postgraduate Results:
Here are some simple steps that the students can follow to download their Undergraduate and Postgraduate level exam results form mcu.ac.in:
- Visit the official MCU Bhopal website
- Under the Latest Updates Section click on the link for 'December 2018 and January 2019' exam results.
- Enter the required login details i.e. your exam name and your exam roll number
- Or, You can also select the study centre code for the study centre result and click on search
- Your results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and print a copy of your result for future use.
For more updates and information regarding the Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal Examination Results, please visit jagranjosh.com/news.