The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has declared the D.El.Ed. June exam results on its official website. The results have been announced for second year and first year (first chance) exams on mpsc.mp.nic.in or mpbse.nic.in. "Neither NIC nor Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh is responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the results being published on NET. The results published on NET are for immediate information to the examinees. These cannot be treated as original mark sheets. Original mark sheets are being issued by the Board separately," the disclaimer on the official result page shows.
Follow these simple steps to check your result
- Visit the official website at mpsc.mp.nic.in or mpbse.nic.in
- Click on Result icon on the right-hand side of the page.
- A new window will open. Here, select 'Diploma in Elementry Education (D.El.Ed) - IInd Year Chance-I Examination Result June- 2018' or 'Diploma in Elementry Education (D.El.Ed) - Ist Year Chance-I Examination Result June- 2018'
- In the new window you will have to enter roll number
- Submit the details and you will get the MPBSE D.El.Ed result
About Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
The MP Board of Secondary Education was established to conduct the affairs of regulation of secondary education in the state and was established as a regulatory authority through the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Act, 1965. The board conducted its first examination in the year 1959-60 in which approximately 80,000 students took part. Over the years, the board was able to increase the number of participants significantly to approximately 10 lakh in recent years. The MP Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is not merely an exam conducting body but it also regulates the education policies in the affiliated schools.