SAMS Odisha CPET Spot Admission 2021: The Higher Education Department of Odisha Govt has released Odisha Common PG Entrance Test, CPET SPOT Admission 2021 List for Admission to Postgraduate level courses. The admission list released today by the exam authority is for the SPOT Admission process which was started on 17th November 2021. Candidates can check Odisha CPET selection status online at pg.samsodisha.gov.in. Alternatively, candidates can also check their individual selection status for PG admissions via the direct link placed below:
Confirm Admissions by 29th November
Along with publishing the Odisha CPET 2021 Admission List, the exam authority has also notified the admission timeline for the same. All the candidates who are shortlisted for admission to postgraduate level programmes will be required to confirm their admission between 26th and 29th November 2021. As part of the admission confirmation process, candidates will be required to must report to the allotted institutions with a photocopy of CAF and other relevant documents for verification and admission formalities. For 2021 academic session, a total of 72 institutes are participating in the PG admission process.
How to check Odisha CPET Spot Admission List 2021?
Like all other important events of the Odisha Common PG Entrance Test, CPET 2021 the selection list for SPOT Admissions has also been released online via the official website. Candidates who are not familiar with the process of accessing it online can follow the detailed guide provided for it below:
- Step 1: Log onto the exam portal i.e. pg.samsodisha.gov.in
- Step 2: Locate and click on the link for ‘Existing Student Login’ tab
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page with input fields
- Step 4: Enter your mobile number, password and captcha code
- Step 5: Verify all the details against your hall ticket and submit them online
- Step 6: Odisha CPET Spot Admission 2021 selection status will be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Download the Result scorecard and take printout for future reference
Candidates should note that in case they do not report to the allotted college or institute for admission confirmation formalities by the assigned deadline, their admission will be automatically cancelled.