Osmania University B.Ed Result 2020 Declared: As per the latest update, Osmania University has announced MBA (Tech Mgmt) and BEd 1st Semester Results 2020 for the students who had appeared for the exam held in January 2020. To confirm the declaration of Osmania University Result 2020 for January Exam, the varsity published a notification on the Examination Results section of the website. Students who appeared for these exams in January can now log onto official exam portal i.e. osmania.ac.in to check their OU Results easily. To enable students to check and access their results easily, a direct link to the OU Website’s Result Listing page has been provided below. Using this link, candidates will be able to check the outcome of their hard work easily.
Keep Hall Tickets Ready
Taking into account the current lockdown situation and the closure of university campus, the varsity has published OU Results 2020 online on the official website of the board. This means that candidates who have appeared for these exams will be able to check their results only by logging onto the result section of the website. In order to maintain proper security and privacy of result data, the result has been made available through input of exam roll number. These exam roll number for each candidate is provided on the exam hall tickets or admit cards issued to them prior to the examination. Therefore, to avoid any last minute problems, candidates are advised to keep their hall tickets ready in advance, before they start checking Osmania University Results 2020.
How to check OU Results 2020 online?
As reported earlier, the Osmania University Results for B.Ed and MBA (Tech Mgmt) have been declared exclusively on the official website. Students will not be able to check these results through any other means. To simplify the result checking process, the detailed step-by-step instructions for the same are provided below:
- Step 1: Visit official exam portal i.e. osmania.ac.in
- Step 2: Navigate to Examination Results Section
- Step 3: You will be redirected to new page with result listing for different courses / streams
- Step 4: Click on B.Ed or MBA (Tech Mgmt) link as per you stream
- Step 5: Input the exam roll number on the next page
- Step 6: Verify and Submit the details on the website
- Step 7: Your OU Result Scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- Step 8: Download scorecard and take printout for future reference