RSOS 10th and 12th Exam 2019 Admit Cards: RSOS 10th and 12th Exam 2019 Admit Cards have been released by the Board. The RSOS Board Exam 2019 for 10th and 12th Class students will commence on 29th March 2019 and continue until 26th April 2019. The students of the RSOS can download their admit card by logging onto the official website of the board. The details related to the exam can be found in the admit card. The date, time and venue of the exam should be noted carefully. The students should read the instructions very carefully before they go to the exam centre.
Earlier in the month, Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) had announced the revised datesheet for the Board Exam 2019. As per the revised datesheet, the RSOS Board Exam 2019 will commence on 29th March 2019 instead of 28th March 2019. The decision was taken to avoid clash of RSOS Board Exam 2019 with the Lok Sabha elections 2019. Candidates who are appearing for the class 10, 12 board exams can check the revised RSOS exam dates on the official website rsos.rajastha.gov.in.
Steps to Download RSOS 10th and 12th Admit Card 2019
To help students download the RSOS 10th and 12th Admit Card 2019 without any delays or technical problem, we have listed down the key steps involved in the problem below. Candidates can follow these steps to download Rajasthan Open School Exam 2019 Hall Tickets easily.
- Step 1: Visit the official website, rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in
- Step 2: Find the direct link for ‘Admit Card March-May, 2019 Examination’ link in the News section
- Step 3: Click on Secondary 10th / Senior Secondary 12th Exam, as per your class
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page
- Step 5: Enter your Enrolment Number / Reference Number
- Step 5: Submit all the details after verifying them
- Step 6: Your RSOS Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen
The admit card of the students will contain the details regarding the reporting time, exam date and exam. Students are advised to verify and cross check that correct information is mentioned in the admit card. In case of any errors or mistakes, the same has to be highlighted to the concerned authorities in time, before the examination.