TANCET 2021 Registration Status Released: As per the latest update, the Anna University, which is in charge of holding the state-level entrance exam TANCET 2021 has released the registration status for candidates who have applied until 23rd February 2021 today. Candidates can now know the final status of their TANCET 2021 Application form by logging onto exam portal i.e. tancet.annauniv.edu. Alternatively, direct link to the candidate application portal of TANCET 2021 exam is also given below and by clicking on it, candidates can check their application status easily:
TANCET Admit Card 2021 to be Released on 5th March
According to the details shared by the exam authority, following the completion of the registration process, the applications submitted by the candidates will undergo thorough processing. Thereafter, the exam authorities will start making necessary arrangements for the release of exam hall tickets to the registered candidates. TANCET 2021 exam admit card will be released by on 5th March 2021. Candidates should note that the hall tickets will be processed on the basis of information provided by them in the hall ticket, therefore, it is important for them to ensure during application status check stage that all the personal and academic details provided in the form are correct.
How to check TANCET 2021 Application Status online?
As reported earlier, the Anna University has made the process of checking candidate’s application form very simple by making the process completely online. To help candidates who are unfamiliar with this process, detailed step-wise process has been explained below:
- Step1: Visit official website i.e. tancet.annauniv.edu
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for ‘Status Check’ in the top Menu
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a login page with input fields
- Step 4: Enter your Registered Email ID and Password
- Step 5: Enter the security captcha displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Verify all the details and submit it on the website
- Step 7: Your TANCET 2021 Application form status will be displayed on the screen