TISSNET 2021 Registration Begins: As per the latest update, the Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) has officially begun the registration or application process for TISSNET 2021 MA Admission entrance exam. TISS started the registration process for MA admissions online on 3rd December 2020 in online format via its official website. Candidates, who are planning to appear for the entrance test, can register themselves online until 15th January 2020 by logging onto the official website tiss.edu. To simplify the registration process, a direct link to the portal where the TISSNET registration will take has also been listed below.
Apply to 17 Schools at all Campuses
With TISS centralizing its admission procedure, now candidates have to only fill in a single application form to seek admission to any MA programmes offered by the institute. The TISSNET 2021 application form is valid for all candidates who are seeking admission to the various postgraduate level programmes offered by the institute. In terms of numbers, the TISSNET 2021 application form is valid to seek admission to PG courses offered by over 17 schools and two centres located at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, MGAHD Nagaland and Chennai (Banyan) campus.
How to register for TISSNET 2021 Entrance exam?
To make the process of registering or applying for TISSNET 2021 exam easier, the institute has made the complete process online. Candidates who are facing difficulties in registering for the exam can follow the simple step-by-step process given below:
- Step 1: Visit official website i.e. tiss.edu
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for Admissions from top menu
- Step 3: Click on New candidate registration link
- Step 4: Register on the website by providing your basic details
- Step 5: Log onto the admission application portal using your credentials
- Step 6: Complete the application form by providing the necessary details
- Step 7: Upload the necessary supporting document along with digital application form
- Step 8: Pay the requisite amount of application fee for the exam
- Step 9: Verify and Submit the application form online
- Step 10: Download or take printout of the application submission confirmation page