TN 12th Public Exam 2020 Hall Tickets Released: The Directorate of Government Exams, Tamil Nadu – DGE TN; has officially released the TN 12th Public Exam 2020 Hall Tickets for the re-examination for absentee students. The Re-examination for students who couldn’t appear for the Plus Two / HSE Exams held in March, is scheduled to be held on 27th July 2020. Students, who have applied to appear for the re-examination, can visit the official website DGETN to download their hall ticket for the upcoming examination. Candidates who are to appear for Tamil Nadu Plus Two Re-Exam 2020, can download their hall tickets or exam admit cards by logging onto dge.tn.gov.in. Alternatively, a direct link to download TN 12th Public Exam 2020 Hall Tickets is also provided below, using which students can download their exam admit card.
35,000 Students to Appear for Re-Examination
Like majority of the state board exams, Tamil Nadu Plus Two Exams 2020 or Class 12 Board Exams were also deeply impacted due to the sudden outbreak of Coronavirus pandemic. Following this, the state government had announced that students who couldn’t appear for the March 2020 Exam will be allowed to appear for re-examination to be held later on. In line with this, around 34,864 students have appeared fro the re-examination. The re-exam for TN Plus Two students is scheduled to be held from 27th July 2020 onwards and hall tickets for the same have been released by the board today. Students will be able to download TN 12th Re-Exam 2020 hall tickets until 17th July 2020.
How to Download TN 12th / HSE Exam 2020 Hall Tickets for Re-exam online?
Students can follow the simple step-wise directions provided below, to be able to download the 12th Re-Exam 2020 Tamil Nadu Board easily. To ensure easy availability of hall tickets, the TNDGE has published them online on their official website
- Step 1: Visit official website i.e. dge.tn.gov.in
- Step 2: Find and click on link for Hall Ticket provided on the homepage
- Step 2: Click on option for Regular Candidate / Private Candidates, as applicable
- Step 3: Enter your application number in the first input field
- Step 4: Enter your date of birth details in the second input field
- Step 5: Verify and submit these details on the website
- Step 6: Your TN 12th Re-Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Download the same and take printout for use on exam day