TS EAMCET 2021 Application Ends Today: As per the latest update, the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will end accepting applications for the TS EAMCET 2021 state-level entrance exam today i.e. 1st July 2021. Candidates who are seeking admission to Engineering, BPharm, Bari and BioTechnology, can register themselves for the entrance test via official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in. To help candidates or aspirants complete the registration process conveniently without facing any technical problems and issues, a direct link to the application portal has also been placed below, using which registration can be completed easily:
No Weightage to Class 12 Board Results
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the TS Inter Exams 2021 were cancelled by the state government and the results were declared on the basis of alternative evaluation criteria. Keeping this in mind, the TSCHE has decided to remove the weightage of Class 12 Board Marks as the minimum eligibility criteria for the state-level entrance exam. Any candidate who has had PCM in its Intermediate Classes can now register and apply for TS EAMCET 2021 exam.
How to Register for TS EAMCE T2021 online?
Like every year, the application process for TS EAMCET 2021 has been made completely online and will be held via the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates who are not familiar with the online checking procedure can follow the simple step-by-step guide provided below:
- Step 1: Log onto the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Step 2: Scroll Down to the Online Application Sectio
- Step 3: Pay the requisite registration fee for the application process
- Step 4: Fill the Online Application form for TS EAMCET 2021
- Step 5: Upload scanned photograph, signature and other documents as required
- Step 6: Verify all the details and submit them on the portal
- Step 7: Download and Print the Filled-in Application form