TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling Schedule: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has issued a revised schedule for TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 for engineering and pharmacy Admissions. Students eligible for the TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling process can visit the official website for TS EAMCET 2021 counselling to check the complete counselling schedule.
According to the details provided in the revised schedule, the registration process for TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling was held from 30th August to 11th Sept 2021. Following this, currently, candidates are exercising options after certificate verification which will go on until 16th Sept 2021. Candidates who have qualified the TS EAMCET 2021 Exam can check out and download TS EAMCET Revised Counselling Schedule via the official website at tseamcet.nic.in.
Check Revised TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling Schedule – Direct Link (Available Now)
TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 – Know Important Dates Here
Candidates have also been reminded not to have multiple logins from the same system at the same time and log out after completing the option entry process.
Candidates applying for the counselling process are first required to submit the processing fee after which they can complete the slot booking process for the certificate verification at the nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC). It is mandatory for students to attend the certificate verification process. After the verification is complete students ill be able to exercise the options based on which the allotment list will be issued.
List of documents for verification
- TSEAMCET -2021 Rank Card
- TSEAMCET -2021 Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
- Class VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2021
- EWS Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar valid for the year 2021-22
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding the qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education