TS EdCET Allotment Result 2019 Declared: As per the latest update, TSCHE has declared the TS Ed.CET Counselling Result 2019 for the 2nd Allotment Round today. Candidates who have appeared for the TS.EdCET Counselling 2019 can now check their allotment status and the seats allotted to them by logging onto the official website. Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has made the TS Ed.CET Allotment list 2019 available online on the official website i.e. edcetadm.tsche.ac.in. Candidates can visit this website to check their selection status. Alternatively, candidates can also check TS EdCET Allotment Results by clicking on the direct link provided below:
Candidates must note that TSCHE has published the allotment list for TS EdCET 2019 online and made it available to the students only after providing information on the website. The information to be provided on official TSCHE website to check TS Ed.CET Allotment Results is provided on the hall ticket. Therefore, candidates are requested to keep their admit cards or hall tickets ready in advance to able to check the allotment status easily.
How to check TS EdCET Allotment Result 2019 online?
TSCHE has published the allotment list for TS EdCET 2019 online on its official website. Candidates who have participated in the 2nd Counselling Round can now follow the detailed step-by-step process given below to check their results:
- Step 1: Visit official website edcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
- Step 2: Scroll down to Web Counselling Section
- Step 3: Click on Direct Link for Allotment Login Phase II
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page
- Step 5: Enter your Hall Ticket Number
- Step 6: Select your Date of Birth using Dropdown menu
- Step 7: Select Rank
- Step 8: Click on the Login Button
- Step 9: Download Provisional Allotment Letter, if issued
- Step 10: Take printout for future reference
About TS EdCET
TS Ed.CET 2019 counselling process is held to facilitate admission of shortlisted candidates to the two year B.Ed Regular Courses in the Education Colleges based in Telangana state.