WB JEHOM 2020 Application Begins: The official notification available on wbjeeb.nic.in website states that the WBJEE Board will start the online applications for WB JEHOM 2020 Exam today. According to the JEHOM-2020 Information Bulletin available on the official exam portal wbjeeb.nic.in; the online registration process for the Hotel Management and Catering Technology is scheduled to start from today. The online registration and application process will continue until 27th February 2020. As the WB JEHOM 2020 Registration Period is relatively short, candidates or aspirants keen to pursue Hotel Management and Catering Technology programme in WB state can apply for WB JEHOM 2020 Exam by logging onto exam portal wbjeeb.nic.in. Direct link to WBJEE JEHOM 2020 Registration Page is also given below; using which candidates can register themselves for the hotel management entrance exam.
Details Required for WB JEHOM 2020 Online Application
To make the application process easy and quick for the candidates, West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board will accept WB JEHOM 2020 Applications online. Therefore, candidates will be required to keep all the details and documents ready with them, in advance, to ensure that they are able to complete the application process on time. In order to complete the online registration process, candidates will be required to provide their basic details and communication details including an active and valid email id and mobile number. On the other hand to complete the online application form, candidates will need their academic details, personal details and category details along with scanned copies of photographs and their signature in size and format prescribed by the WBJEE Board.
How to register for WB JEHOM 2020 Exam online?
Once candidates gather all the necessary details listed above; they can start the online registration process for the WBJEE JEHOM Exam 2020. To complete the registration process, they can follow the steps provided below, which will ensure that they fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- Step 1: Visit official exam portal i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in
- Step 2: Find and Click on JEHOM option in top menu
- Step 3: Find and Click on Link for Fill Application Form of JEHOM Exam
- Step 4: You will be redirected to the registration page of the website
- Step 5: Provide your basic details on the website to complete the registration process
- Step 6: Log into the website using your newly created login credentials
- Step 7: Complete the JEHOM Online application form displayed on the screen
- Step 8: Upload the necessary documents and scanned copy of photographs / signature
- Step 9: Pay the application as specified on the portal
- Step 10: Verify and Submit the details on the website
- Step 11: Download the confirmation page and take printout for future reference