WBJEE 2021: As per the updates, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will be conducting the WBJEE exam today on, 17th July 2021. The entrance exam will be conducted in pen and paper-based mode. Students who have registered for the WBJEE 2021 exam will have to report to their respective exam centres to appear for the entrance exam. Since it is one of the first offline exams being held in the state, the candidates are advised to follow COVID-19 safety protocols. Students can check the exam day guidelines here.
WBJEE 2021 Exam
The exam will be held in two shifts today for two different subjects. Paper I- Mathematics will be conducted from 11 am to 1 pm whereas Paper-II- Physics and Chemistry is scheduled to be conducted from 2 to 4 pm. Candidates need to attempt both papers in order to get qualified for admissions. However, for admissions to Pharmacy courses, candidates need to attempt only Paper-II.
WBJEE 2021: Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates are advised to report to the exam centre at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- They must carry their WBJEE 2021 admit card and any one photo identity card, without which they will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Also, a recent colour passport photograph also has to be brought to the exam centre. It should be the same as the one uploaded during WBJEE 2021 registration.
- No outside items will be permitted to take inside the exam hall such as electronic devices, log tables, mobile phones, wristwatches, pens, pencils etc.
- Candidates must have a blue or black pen to mark the answers on the OMR sheet.
- They must follow all COVID-19 safety protocols especially wear masks, sanitise their hands and maintain social distancing, among others.
- This time, the government has been allowed the WBJEE 2021 applicants to travel via special trains. These will be staff special trains, for which the tickets will be issued to appearing candidates and their accompanying guardian if any.
About WBJEE 2021
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination, commonly known as WBJEE is a state-level entrance test conducted for admission into the undergraduate Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture programmes in Government and self-financed institutions and universities across West Bengal.