The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education has released the datesheet for class 12th board examination on their official website i.e. wbchse.nic.in.
The board has released the examination datesheet for class 12th students. They have also released a separate datesheet for the students of class 10th, earlier.
The examination for the class 12th student will commence from 27th March 2018 and will end on 11th April 2018.
Students of both the classes are advised to start the preparation for the board examinations of class 10th and class 12th. The students must carry their Admit card, Registration Card on the examination hall.
Here is the complete timetable for WBBSE class 12th exams 2018:
• 27.03.2018 (TUESDAY): Bengali (A), English (A), Hindi (A), Nepali (A), Urdu, Santhali, Odia, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi
• 29.03.2018 (THURSDAY): English (B), Bengali (B), Hindi (B), Nepali (B), Alternative English
• 31.03.2018 (SATURDAY): Statistics, Geography, Costing and Taxation, Income Management and Family Resource Management
• 02.04.2018 (MONDAY): Mathematics, Psychology, Anthropology, Agronomy, History
• 04.04.2018 (WEDNESDAY): Physics, Nutrition, Education, Accountancy
• 06.04.2018 (FRIDAY): Chemistry, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic, French
• 07.04.2018 (SATURDAY): Automobile, Organised Retailing, Security, IT and ITES - VOCATIONAL SUBJECTS
• 09.04.2018 (MONDAY): Commercial Law and Preliminaries of Auditing, Philosophy, Sociology
• 10.04.2018 (TUESDAY): Computer Science, Modern Computer Application, Environmental Studies, Health & Physical Education, Music, Visual Arts
• 11.04.2018 (WEDNESDAY): Biological Science, Business Studies, Political Science
If you want to download the datesheet of West Bengal board class 12th board examination from the official website, follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. wbchse.nic.in
Step 2: On the front page, you’ll find ‘NEWS UPDATE’ column
Step 3: Now, Click on ‘Modified H.S Examination schedule 2018’ to check the Class 12th datesheet of board examination 2018
Step 4: Download the PDF of the datesheet for the future reference
About West Bengal Board:
There are two separate boards for primary and secondary education in the state, the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education was established in the year 1975 under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, Act, its main duties involved promoting the 10+2 education in the state.
The West Bengal Board of Primary Education came into existence in the year 1990, though the West Bengal Primary Education Act, 1973 was passed in the year 1973, it could come into existence in the year 1990 only. It was established with the purpose of providing supervision and promotion and development of education at primary level in the state.