Bhubaneswar: The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha (CHSE-Odisha) is all set to declare the Orissa Plus Two +2 science Result 2016 today at 11.45 AM. Students have been in celebratory mood since the date and time for Odisha 12th Science Result was announced by the CHSE, Odisha. The news was broken to nearly 95,000 students through a public notification provided on the official website of the Board. After the formal announcement at Board office in Bhubaneswar, students will be able to check their Odisha +2 Result 2016 online at official websites chseodisha.nic.in and orissaresults.nic.in
To Get the latest Odisha Plus Two Result 2016, visit odisha12.jagranjosh.com
The declaration of Odisha 12th Class Result for science students will end nearly two-month long wait for the students. Odisha 12th Science Board Exam was conducted from 2nd to 29th March, 2016. Reports have also suggested that state education minister and senior board members are expected to be present for the deceleration ceremony of Odisha Plus Two Science Result 2016.
Steps to check Odisha Plus Two (+2) Result 2016 online?
Immediately after the declaration of Odisha 12th Class Result 2016, thousands of students will visit the official website to check their results. Such heavy web traffic may cause technical problems and network slow down issues. However, students need to remain patient and try to reload the site again to get their results. Alternatively, they can also follow the simple steps given below to get their Odisha Result for 12th science.
2. Click on the relevant link for Odisha 12th / +2 Result 2016
3. Enter your hall ticket / admit card number and other details
4. Until the official documents and Odisha 12th Result mark sheet are not issued by the CHSE, we advise students to maintain a copy of online scorecard for future reference purpose.
Last year’s Odisha Board Result for 12th Science.
In 2015, the Odisha Plus Two Result for all three steams was announced on the same day i.e., June 1, 2015. Below we have given basic information about last year’s Odisha +2 Science Result 2015 below. On the basis of this data, students can set realistic expectations for today’s Odisha 12th Result for science stream:
- Result declaration date: 1st June 2015
- Total number of candidates: 93,920
- Number of pass candidates: 75,434
- Overall pass percentage: 80.31%
- Best performing district: Balasore (92.60%)
- Worst performing district: Jharsuguda (57.96%)
- Pass percentage for male candidates: 78.51%
- Pass percentage for female candidates: 83.23%