Gandhinagar: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) have declared Class 10 results today at 7:30am. This year, as claimed by the board, the results are being declared early as compared to previous years. Students can check the results on http://www.gseb.org & www.gipl.in
Check GSEB SSC Result 2016
Keeping up with the general trend, the GSEB SSC Result 2016 has been made public in a press meet at the board office in Gandhinagar. Gujarat education minister Shri Bhupendrasinh Manubha Chudasma and GSHSEB chairman A J Shah were also expected to grace the declaration ceremony for Gujarat 10th Result 2016. Now GSEB result is officially announced by the dignitaries, the same has been made available online to nearly 9.5 lakh students on the official website of the board i.e., gseb.org.
This year, the Gujarat Board SSC (Secondary School Certificate) Class 10 exam was held March 8 till March 17. As per rough estimates, nearly 9.5 lakh students have appeared for the GSEB SSC Exam 2016.
Keeping in mind the rampant rumours and speculations around the date for Gujarat 10th Result 2016, students have been under immense stress. To ease their anxiety and get latest updates about GSEB 10th Result 2016 date and time, students can register their mobile number and email id on gujarat10.jagranjosh.com. After registration, students would receive regular and relevant updates about GSEB Results 2016.
Steps to check Gujarat Board SSC Result 2016 online
This year, a total of 9.5 lakh students are anticipating their Gujarat Board 10th Result 2016 on 24th May. Considering the increased student participation, the GSEB has put in extra efforts to make the GSEB SSC Results easily available to the students.
Students can follow the simple steps given below to check their Gujarat Board 10th Result 2016 online:
- Visit gseb.org
- Click on relevant link for Gujarat 10th Result 2016
- Enter your hall ticket / admit card number and other important details
- Click on the Submit button
- Check your GSEB 10th Result
- Download softcopy or take printout of the scorecard
Like every year, the original mark sheets and result certificate for GSEB 10th Result 2016 would be issued later on. Until then, students are advised to keep a softcopy or printout of the scorecard for future references.
Last year’s Gujarat Board 10th Result
Keeping in mind the stress and anxiety experienced by the students prior to the declaration of Gujarat SSC Result 2016, we have provided last year’s GSEB result data below. Students can have a look at last year’s GSEB SSC Result below
- Result date: 4th June 2015
- Total number of candidates: 10.46 lakh
- Total number of pass candidates: 5.69 lakh
- Overall pass percentage: 54.42%
- Pass percentage among female candidates: 61.53%
- Pass percentage among male candidates: 50.17%
- Pass percentage of English medium schools: 91.11%
- Pass percentage of Hindi medium schools: 72.54%
- Pass percentage of Gujarati medium schools: 51.33%
Jagranjosh wishes good luck to all the students for Gujarat SSC Result 2016!