Netaji Subhas institute of Technology (NSIT) Results, Admit Card, Admission

NSIT Result
NSIT Time Table
NSIT Courses
NSIT Admission Notification

Register Below to get Latest Updates On Netaji Subhas institute of Technology (NSIT)

Roll Number
Name
Mobile Number
Email ID
Gender
Your Location
Class
What you wish to study
What stream you wish to study?
Your Stream
Study Mode

Netaji Subhas Institute of technology formerly known as Delhi Institute of Technology is a leading engineering college in the capital city. The college is an autonomous institution of government and is academically affiliated to the Faculty of Technology. In order to seek admission to NSIT students are supposed to write Joint Entrance examination. The institution is situated in Dwarka and was formally inaugurated by Sh. Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The institute was renamed as NSIT in the year 1997. The institute is well connected and lies in proximity to Dwarka Metro station.

As far as the admission into this institution is concerned it is done purely on the basis of All India rank obtained in the Joint Entrance examination conducted by the Central Board of secondary education. 85% of the seats are reserved for the students who pass from high schools in the national capital territory of Delhi or Delhi region and the remaining 15% of the seats are reserved for candidates outside the Delhi Region. Additionally, admission into post graduate programs such as M.Tech degree is based on the performance in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering followed by an interview. Ph.D programs are also offered by the university. Admission into the same is through the written test, presentation, and interview. The institute offers approximately Rs 25000 as the Teaching Cum Research Fellowship to the selected scholars. Moreover, the selected TRF’s get an enhanced fellowship of Rs 30,000 from the second year onwards after a review of progress and research work for the candidates.

Thus to get into a reputed college students are supposed to work hard and stay persistence. Success requires hard work and willingness to perform. It is not the last minute study which matters but what matters the most is preparations done for an entire year.

In the present scenario as the competition has progressively increased it some -times becomes difficult to make a space for oneself. Therefore, candidates seeking admissions should never take a chance and take the entire process lightly. This is not only suggested before taking up admission but also once the seat is secure students are advised to work hard at the same level and pace they did before securing a seat in reputed institutions.

As far as the campus is concerned, NSIT provides its students a lush green campus with variety of facilities such as library, sports ground, and largest annual fests are also organized by the institution.

Read more

UPTET Answer Key 2018 to be released shortly at upbasiceduboard.gov.in

Published on: 2018-11-21 17:00

The UP Board will shortly release the UPTET Answer Key 2018 on the official website that is upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The officials have confirmed that the answer key will out by 3 PM, today.

Jindal Global University opens research centre for corporate responsibility, sustainability

Published on: 2018-11-21 15:40

The JGU-CECRAS was announced during a three-day-long 'Northern Conclave for Building CSR Partnerships'.

Tribals, Naxals in Maharashtra realises importance of education for better future

Published on: 2018-11-21 15:15

Recently, news came in that the surrendered Naxals and many tribals who dropped out of schools here in Maharashtra are now realising the core importance of education in life and are planning to resume their studies to build a better future.

Education
    This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK