Register your Mobile Number and Email id to get BSAUEEE Result 2015 updates
- is formally know as (BS Abdur Rehman University Engineering Entrance Exam) an entrance test conducted by BS Abdur Rehman University every year.Candidates of this entrance examination will be given admission into various disciplines of Under Graduate Engineering courses.
The UG programs are: B.Tech/BE, IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, Civil, Mechanical, EIE, Electronics & Tele communication Engineering, Energy Engineering, Food Processing Engineering, Automobile, B.Arch, Architecture
Candidates applying for BSAUEEE need to complete 16 years of age and should not exceed 20 years of age.
Registration Fees for BSAUEEE 2015:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for BSAUEEE 2015 need to pay a fee of 600/- if paying directly or through DD if like to obtain the form through the post send a letter with a DD for Rs. 650/- to the Director (Admissions) B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Vandalur, Chennai 600048 Tamil Nadu, India”. Even fee can be paid in online mode also.
Process of Applying for BSAUEEE 2015:
Candidates applying for this examination are required to follow below procedure:
• Candidates can get the application form and prospectus by paying required fees at the specified centers directly or by sending the fee through the post. • Fill the application form correctly without mistakes.
• Then send the filled application form through registered post to the Director (Admissions) B.S. Abdur Rahman University.
• Candidates applying through online are required to visit the official website www.bsauniv.ac.in
• Login with the registration details.
• Fill the application form correctly and upload photograph, signature in the link provided.
• Next step is to pay the required fees through debit or credit card or net banking.
• Lastly verify all the details and submit the application form.
• Then take printout of the application form and send it through registered post to Director (Admissions) B.S. Abdur Rahman University.
Syllabus in BSAUEEE 2015: Candidates applying for BSAUEEE 2015 need to study the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The total number of questions will be 100 as following:
All questions will be of objective type with multiple-choice answers and time duration of the exam being 2 hours.
Under this Unemployment Allowance Pension Scheme, monthly financial assistance is provided to eligible unemployed youth.
The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India has expressed dissatisfaction over the implementation of the Right to Education Act in Gujarat.
The RBSE supplementary result 2018 declared at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Students are advised to check their results now.