Register Below to Get CENTAC JET Entrance Exam Result 2015 Updates by SMS
CENTAC JET examination is conducted by Centralised Admission Committee on behalf of Puducherry Government in order to admit the candidates in the Master Courses likely PG courses based on medical and dental, M.V.Sc, M.Tech and engineering courses.
• B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
• Biology related degree courses (M.B.B.S., B.A.M.S., B.D.S., B.V.Sc & A.H and B.P.T)
• B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course
• B.Sc. – M.L.T (Medical Lab Technology)
• B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
The selection procedure for CENTAC is based on the performance in the written exam.
• Candidates must be citizens of India and the candidates of French Nationals which are covered by the Treaty of Cession can also apply for the CENTAC 2015 admissions.
• Candidates shall not be more than 21 years as on 1st July, 2015.
• Candidates must have to be HSC passed or any other equivalent examination conducted across the country by any recognized board with a minimum score of 45% aggregate in 10+2. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ BCM/ BT/ EBC candidates the minimum score is 40%.
• The candidates applying for CENTAC 2015 must have cleared the 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of these; Computer Science/ Bio-Technology/ Chemistry/ Biology / Botany/ Zoology.
• CENTAC JET 2015 Hall ticket: www.centacprof.net.in
• CENTAC JET 2015 Application Form & online Application Form: Not yet declareds
• CENTAC JET 2015 Exam date: Not yet declared
• Late date for submission of CENTAC JET 2015 form: Not yet declared
Candidates can refer to the official website www.centacprof.net.in for further information regarding the same.
The students and teachers Delhi University’s Dyal Singh College were kept out of the Institute on the instructions of the Governing Body (GB) chairman.
The IIT Kharagpur has developed a community supported supply of purified drinking water project at Porapara in West Midnapore district of West Bengal.
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will start the refund process for NEET UG Counselling 2018 soon.