IIITM-K Admissions Result 2015
- Admissions to the MSc courses at the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala will be on the basis of the IIITM-K Common Admission Test (ITCAT). Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria have to apply online for the IIITM-K 2015 M.Sc courses. The Application Form for the IIITM Kerala M.Sc Admissions 2015 will be available tentatively in April, 2015. Check the complete details of the IIITM Kerala M.Sc Admissions 2015 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Important Dates and more on this page.
IIITM-K PG Admission 2015 How to Apply
Instructions for Filling up Online Applications
- On successfully completing online registration, Registration No and Password is automatically sent to the email ID and Mobile number of the applicant. Applicants required to have a valid email id and mobile number before applying online. Those who do not have a valid email address, may please create one before applying online
- The Online application process require the information on Application Fee Payment details such as Demand Draft No, Date of remittance, Name of Bank etc. Please ensure that you have a Bank Demand Draft ready at hand to fill in the relevant information regarding fee remittance.
- Application Fee: Rs. 250/ for General and OBC Category and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST Category. NRI /Foreign National students are also required to submit the application through online for both the academic programmes of the institute on additional payment of US$ 100 or Rs 5250/ (non-refundable)
- Use the appropriate links for applying to Masters (MSc/Mphil) and PGDeG programes Applicants should have scanned images of their photograph in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format before attempting Online registration
Permissible file size and formats
- Photograph- allowed size less than 500KB, formats -. jpg,jpeg,png
- Applicants are requested to take a print out of their filled in application details and attach the demand draft before forwarding the application form to IIITM-K. Candidates should write their name and application reference number on the backside of the demand draft
- The last date for on-line submission of application form is 20 May 2015
- All mandatory fields in the online application form are required to be filled before pressing the the “submit”button. The information furnished by the candidate will be treated as final and no subsequent changes will be allowed. The Institute will not be responsible for wrong entries made by candidates in the application form. Hence utmost care should be taken while filling the online application form and the candidate should verify the particulars again before pressing the ‘submit’ button.
- Online Hall Tickets : Candidates are requested to generate Hall ticket for the Admission Test online through this website few days before the Test. IIITM-K will not send separate Hall tickets by post or courier to the candidates. you will be informed about this by email .
- Institute will decide the cut off for GATE score based on the applications received and those students are exempted from writing the entrance test.
- Result of the Written Test will be published at www.iiitmk.ac.in/admission only. No separate call letter/intimation will be sent to candidates selected for the Interview
- All announcements/updates regarding admission will be published at www.iiitmk.ac.in/admission
- All of your information is transmitted through a secure server and is kept fully confidential
- In case you have any difficulty to fill the on-line form, contact Admission help desk
IIITM-K Exam 2015 Important Dates are as follows:
|Online Registration From
||March 18, 2015
|Last Date for Registration
||May 20, 2015
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application
||May 22, 2015
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Hard Copy & DD
||May 29, 2015
|IIITM-K Entrance Exam
||June 7, 2015
||June End 2015
Note: Candidates with a valid GATE score are exempt from the IIITM-K Exam 2015.
IIITM Kerala M.Sc Admissions 2015 Eligibility Criteria: Candidates have to score a minimum of 60% or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale in the qualifying examination as follows
M.Sc in Information Technology: Candidates must have passed a Bachelor's Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology
OR Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/Statistics with Mathematics as a subject of study with a minimum score of 60% or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale in the qualifying examination .
M.Sc in Computational Science: Candidates must have passed a Bachelor's Degree in any Science/ Engineering/ Technology branch with Mathematics as a subject of study in that course with a minimum score of 60% or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale in the qualifying examination
M.Sc in Geo-informatics: Candidates must have passed a Bachelor's Degree in any Science/ Engineering/ Technology branch with Mathematics/Geology/Geography as a subject of study