Register Below to Get MERI Result 2015 Updates By SMS
Marine Engineering & Research Institute conducts the MERI examination every year for including newer talents within the marine engineering sector. MERI examination is held every year. Admission procedure for the upcoming academic session has already been completed and results are awaited. The online application procedure has been completed since 22 April 2015.
Details related to ISAT 2015 can be found below:
About MERI Examination:
Marine Engineering & Research Institute was established in the year 1947 for meeting the growing need of marine engineers in India. Initially named as Directorate of Marine Engineering Training, it had its headquarter in Calcutta and a branch at Mumbai, under Ministry of Shipping (Government of India). The Institute has been renamed Marine Engineering and Research Institute in the year 1994.
Undergraduate and postgraduate offered in IIST are as follows:
• 3-year course leading to B.Sc. (Nautical Sciences) Degree at T.S.Chanakya, Navi Mumbai,
• 4-year Marine Engineering Degree at Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata and
• 3-year Polyvalent B.Sc. (Maritime Sciences) Degree at Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai
There's no separate examination for getting admission to the institute. Candidates are selected through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE (Advanced)), which is conducted by IITs every year.
Candidates, who have qualified the examination, are called for counseling in the month of May/ June. Here’s the step by step selection procedure:
• Applications are received online
• Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is applicable as per Govt. of India Orders
• The shortlisted candidates are advised to make their own arrangements for travelling and lodging for attending written test/interview
• Classes will commence on 03 August 2015
• Last date for Online Registration: 22 April 2015
• Hall Ticket can be downloaded: From 27 April 2015
• Date of Computer-Based CETs: 9 May 2015 between 2pm – 5pm
• Date of Publication of Results: 13 May 2015
• Date(s) of Counseling for all UG: 20 May 2015 to 19 June 2015
• PG Programmes Certificate Verification: 29 June 2015 to 24 July 2015
• Date of Commencement of Programmes: 03 August 2015
Due to heavy rain and bad weather the Himachal Pradesh government has ordered to close all schools in Kullu and Kinnaur districts on Monday.
Two-day 2nd Higher Education & Human Resource Conclave organised by the Department of Higher & Technical Education in association with Elets Technomedia.
About 3,000 runners, mostly students of Manipal Academy of Higher Education and other local colleges spread ran to promote the message, “Say no to drugs, yes to running shoes” on Sunday.