Register Below to Get MICAT Resullt Updates On SMS
MICAT Exam 2015: Mudra Institute of Communications Admissions Test Exam Result:
Mudra Institute of Communications Admissions Test is held every year to include newer talents within the management paradigm of the institute. The examination is held in the month of February/ March and the admission process for the same begins in the month of August. For the current academic session, the admission process along with the entrance examination has already been completed.
Mudra Institute of Communications was established in the year 1991 and is the only residential institute in Asia-Pacific region dedicated to creating Leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication. It offers various management courses (AICTE approved) with specializations in Marketing Research, Digital Communication Management, Brand Management, Media Management and Advertising Management.
• Fellow Programme In Management - Communications (FPM-C)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Communications) - PGDM (C)
• Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Crafting Creative Communication (CCC)
• Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Advertising Management and Public Relations (PGCPAMPR) - Online
• Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Market Research and Data Analytics (PGCPMRDA) - Online
• Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Retail Management (PGCPRM) - Online
• Certificate Programme in Digital Marketing – Online
• In order to be eligible for the MICAT, candidate must have valid scores of CAT2014 / XAT2014 /XAT2015 / MAT2014 (Feb/May/ Sept/Dec) / CMAT2014 (Feb / Sept) / ATMA2014 (Feb/May/July) / GMAT (2011 onwards).
MICAT Registration Opens August 2014
MICAT Registration Closes 18 January 2015 (11:59 pm)
Issue of MICAT Call Letters January/February 2015
MICAT 15 February 2015
GE & PI March / April 2015
Declaration of Result April/May 2015
Orientation Programme June 2015
Session Begins June/July 2015
The number of students taking admission has been increasing considerably since the last few years; this year a total of 248 students have taken admission into the courses. In the last two years a total of 358 have taken admission into all the courses available.
The Kerala government has released the second and final phase of centralised allotment for admission to integrated five-year LL.B courses on their official website.
The CBSE has forwarded an advisory which talks about ways 'to protect your child' from the game like 'Momo Challenge'.
The ongoing protest by the Allahabad University’s student leaders against the Vice-Chancellor Prof Ratan Lal Hangloo, dominated the celebrations on the campus at the foundation day of the University, on Sunday.