Register below to Get MP MET Result 2015 Updates by SMS
MP MET Exam Result 2015: Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test Exam Result:
Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test (MP MET) is held every year for admission to AICTE approved Master in Business Administration courses within the State. The examination is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) during March/ April.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) was established in the year 1970 as the Pre Medical Test Board. Later in the year 1981, the Pre Engineering Board was incorporated within the Board. It is a self financed, autonomous incorporated body of State government.
Numerous courses are offered by MPPEB, however MP MET is held for admission to MBA course.
Other courses offered by MPPEB are stated as below:
• Pre MCA : For entrance to Master of Computer Applications
• PPT : For entrance to Polytechnic diploma courses
• PPhT: For entrance to Pre-Pharmacy Test
• PAT: For entrance to B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.), B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Ag. & Entrepreneurship)
• GNTST : For entrance to General Nursing Training (Only for girls)
• PNST: For entrance to B.Sc. Nursing Training (Only for girls)
• PAHUNT: For entrance to Pre-Ayurved, Homeopathic, Unani, Naturopathy & yoga degree courses.
• Pre B.Ed. : For entrance to Bachelor of Education
• DAHET : For entrance to Diploma in Animal Husbandary
• P.V. & F.T. : entrance to Veterinary and Fishries
• SOE : For entrance to Schools of Excellence
• SOM : For entrance to Schools of Model
• Candidate must be graduate
• Candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks but for SC/ST and OBC 45% marks only from a recognized university
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test, group discussions and interview.
• Date of Examination: 3rd week of March
• Date for Issue of Hall Ticket: 1st week of March
The candidates can check the results on the official website of the board i.e. btcexam.in.
The ICAR NET Examination 2018 is scheduled to be conducted from December 27 to 29 December 2018.
The Delhi University Teachers’ Association (DUTA) wrote to the vice-chancellor (VC) Yogesh Tyagi, condemning the postponement of the academic council’s meeting and threatening action if it is not convened within a week.