Register Below to Get NAT Result Updates by SMS
National Aptitude Test (NAT) is a national level Common Entrance Test which is conducted for providing the admission to the candidates in different professional and management courses under the under graduate and post graduate levels.
About NAT Admission
The NAT examination is conducted by Asia Pacific Institute Technology for Admission (APIIT) to identify the talented bachelor degree students and at the same time they are admitted in the Post Graduation courses. Candidates who have passed the 12th standard examination get the eligibility to take up this examination. The candidates who wait for their results or appear for their final year examination can also take up this examination which is the eligibility criterion for pursuing the UG graduation.
• BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration
• MBA (Master of Business Administration)
• BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
• MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
• Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Computer.
• Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
• Any other qualification considered as equivalent by University.
• Commencement of Brochures & Application Form: 15 September 2014
• Last date of receiving Application Form: 31 May 2015
• Date of National Admission Test: 05 June 2015
The DNPA has been formed to find ways to cooperate in maximising the current and future potential of the industry.
The UPSEE 2019 are organised for the candidates who want to get admission to the UG and PG courses in the field of engineering & technology, pharmacy, management, etc.
HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that a UGC's communication asking varsities to celebrate anniversary of surgical strikes is patriotism not politics.