Anna University, Chennai organises Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test every year, which is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted for providing admission to MBA, MCA, and ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan Degree Programs, which are offered by the various colleges in Tamil Nadu State.
TANCET 2018 Application Form was commenced from the 1st week of March and will be closed by 25th April 2018. After qualifying this exam, students will be able to get admission to the best government and non-government colleges in Tamil Nadu.
The examination is expected to be held in March and it will be organised at 15 different exam centers in the state.
• The application form will only be made available via the online mode.
• TANCET 2018 application form can be filled using via Anna University official website.
• No offline method for TANCET registration will be used.
• Candidates must note that they don’t need to post the hard copy of the form to the authority after enrollment
• You may take print out of application form for future uses.
You can download your hall ticket to appear in TANCET 2018 from the Anna University website. TANCET 2018 Hall Ticket is expected to be released in the month of March. Candidate will have to produce the hall ticket at the time of entrance exam, during the admission process and also, to check Tamil Nadu CET result 2018. In case, you lose the hall ticket after the entrance test, the duplicate hall ticket can be obtained after make a payment of Rs. 100 in the form of DD with the written request to Anna University.
You can download your TANCET 2018 hall ticket at annauniv.edu/tancet2018. Also, candidates can obtain admit card in person from the respective coordinating centers. The process of downloading TANCET Admit Card is as given below:
• Visit Anna University Website
• Click on TANCET 2018 link
• Click on Download Admit Card
• Enter Details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth
• Save your Admit Card in PDF format.
The duration of the TANCET entrance exam will be 2 hours. You will be given 1 mark for each correct answer and for incorrect response, 1/3 mark will be deducted. The entrance exam of MBA & MCA will be conducted on the same date but in different time. The entrance exam of ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan will be held on separate dates.
If you have misplaced or lost your TANCET 2018 hall ticket, then they will be able to obtain a duplicate copy by paying Rs. 100 through a Demand Draft in favor of “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025” payable at Chennai. The demand draft has to be accompanied with a written request along with the applicant registration number/application number of TANCET 2018 and the name of the examination centre.
In case you are not able to download your TANCET 2018 hall ticket, then they should immediately contact the admission authorities. The entrance examination of TANCET 2018 will be held on May 19, 2018 (M.B.A and M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan) and May 20, 2018 (M.C.A) and only the qualified applicants will be allowed to participate in the counseling session of TANCA 2018.
• Students belong to state other than Tamil Nadu are also applicable for TANCET apply online but check the official conditions first.
• Those who have qualifying marks in GATE examination in Engineering /Technology disciplines, don’t need to appear for the next examination.
• Candidates with acceptable scores in GATE in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) need to fill the TANCET exam 2018 application form.
• Check all other specified eligibilities in the notification.
• The examination will be arranged offline (pen paper-based).
• The exam will only be organised in English Medium.
• All the candidates will be given 2 hours duration to finish the examination.
• The TANCET 2018 question paper comprises 100 questions (of Multiple Choice Questions type).
TANCET 2018 Results will be declared in the month of April 2018 although the dates are yet to be announced by the board. Once the results are live you can check them from the official portal of the conducting authority. But due to large number of students accessing their outcome on the TANCET result day, there might be some technical glitches on the website. In the excitement of checking their TANCET result 2018 online, students often get confused regarding the checking procedure.
To help students on this front, Jagran Josh would be providing the direct link to Tamil Nadu CET result 2018 page on its website. From here, students will be able to check their TANCET 2018 results, very easily. Following are the step-wise process to check TANCET result below:
• Visit our website: www.jagranjosh.com
• Find the direct link to TANCET result 2018
• Provide and validate the details provided in the form
• Click ‘Submit’ to get your Tamilnadu CET result 2018
• Save and Download TANCET result
Candidates who are employed in Government/Government Aided Educational Institutions falls under sponsored category. However seats for such category are only reserved in the University Departments, Chennai. Candidates with minimum 5 years of Professional experience will be considered for admission to M. Arch. degree Courses under sponsored Category in University of Department Anna University and School of Architecture and Planning.
After TANCET 2018 results announcement, candidates will get admission on the basis of the rank secured in the entrance exam. The counseling schedule will be announced by the conducting body and same will be updated on our website. TANCET 2018 Counseling will be started from the month of April/May 2018. Candidates will be called for the counseling process on the basis of the rank list.
The Anna University has declared the TANCET 2018 result online on their official website, i.e. annauniv.edu.
The TANCET 2018 or Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2018 admit cards has been released by the Anna University on its official website, i.e. annauniv.edu.
The last date of TANCET 2018 online registration has been extended till 25th April 2018.