Tripura JEE 2015 Result
Tripura JEE 2015 Result will be published tentatively in the month of June, 2015. Tripura Joint Entrance Examination - Year 2015 result dates has not bee confirmed from the board but it is expected that the TBJEE Results 2015 will be announced this week.
About Tripura JEE
Tripura JEE 2015 is the entrance test for admissions to engineering degree courses for the reserved seats in the state of Tripura. Tripura JEE 2015 will be conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura to provide admissions to eligible candidates in Tripura engineering colleges who must qualify in Tripura Joint entrance Examination 2015. Check the complete details of Tripura JEE 2015 Below.
In Tripua JEE held in 2014, there were total 226 seats in engineering colleges of Tripura. TJEE 2015 is scheduled to be held on April 22 and 23, 2015 in Dharmanagar, Kailashahar, Udaipur and Agarala for engineering and technical admissions in the state of Tripura.
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura JEE 2015
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2015. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/father/mother which one is applicable, must be submitted.
- Candidate must have passed / appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside of Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he/she is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or his/her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination and the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+ 2) Examination or equivalent in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination. Children of serving defense personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura and that the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of
- Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Joint Entrance Examination he/she shall not be eligible to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority. However, if any amendment / change is / are made after issue of this Notification, the same shall be notified as per procedure.
Reservation in Tripura JEE Exam 2015
Reservation of seats for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped (PH) / Wards of Ex-serviceman (EX) candidates will be as per approved norms of the State Government.
Exam Pattern for Tripura JEE 2015
- Entrance exam of TJEE 2015 will be of 100 marks.
- It will comprise of objective type questions.
- There will be separate papers on Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
Tripura JEE 2015 Application Form
Application Form and prospectus of TJEE 2015 can be obtained by cash, by post or downloaded. Candidates can obtain application form and prospectus on payment of Rs.80/-.
The Tripura JEE 2015 Application Form Centre
- Degree College, Dharmanagar.
- K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar.
- D. Memorial College, Khowai.
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College, Belonia.
- S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
Tripura JEE 2015 Examination Fees:
|Category ||Examination Fees
|SC & ST
|BPL SC & ST
Tripura JEE 2015 Important Dates
|Tripura JEE 2015 Applications
||January 12 to February 10, 2015
|Tripura JEE 2015 Application Form with enclosures must reach TBJEE on or before
||February 18, 2015
|Tripura JEE 2015 Exam
||April 22, 2015 (Physics & Chemistry)
April 23, 2015 (Mathematics)
|Tripura JEE 2015 Answer Key
||April 24, 2015
|Last Date of receiving feedback
||April 29, 2015
|Tripura JEE Result 2015
||2nd Week of June 2015