Register your Mobile Number and Email id to get UPESEAT Result 2016 Updates
is aptitude test conducted by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies for admissions to the engineering programmes at the university. Candidates may apply online or offine for UPESEAT 2016. Candidates must meet eligibility criteria before applying to UPESEAT 2015. Candidates may get every detail of UPESEAT 2015 including application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, important dates, counselling and other important events.
1. Admission through UPESEAT 2016 (80% seats)
2. Admission through Board Merit/JEE (20% seats)
1. Board Merit:
2. JEE Main 2015:
The selection procedure is based on score of the candidate in UPESEAT 2015 followed by central counselling or Centralized Counseling through Merit rank for Non Exam Category.
The exam will have five sections:
UPESEAT 2015 Application process:
Online: Candidates can apply online on the UPES Website and will need to remit application fees using Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking.
Offline: Candidates may purchase prospectus and application form from the designated admissions centres in Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
The filled form along with the application fee should reach the office before May 3, 2015.
UPESEAT 2015 Application Fees: Rs.1750 in cash for Offline mode and Rs.1850 for paying online or in the form of Demand Draft (DD) Application fee can be paid via: By card (online payment), in cash or in DD drawn in favour of "UPES Fee Account", payable at New Delhi / Dehradun along with a request letter.
UPESEAT 2015 Exam Centres: The university is yet to inform regarding UPESEAT 2015 Exam Centres. However, you may have a brief overview of the examination centres of UPESEAT by those of the last year. They were Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Shillong, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi and Cochin.
UPESEAT 2015 Important Dates: UPES will be conducted in 41 cities across India.
|Last date for receipt of application UPESEAT 2015||May 3, 2015|
|UPESEAT 2015 Admit Card Download||May 10, 2015|
|UPESEAT 2015||May 16, 2015|
|UPESEAT 2015 Result||Second week of June 2015|
UPESEAT 2016 Result: UPES shall announce UPESEAT 2015 Result tentatively in the second week of June 2016
UPESEAT 2016 Counselling:
The UPESEAT 2016 Counselling Process shall be a centralized process with 80% of the seats reeserved for UPESEAT 2016 qualifying candidates and the remaining 20% through Board Merit or JEE Main 2016 scores.
Candidates will have to attend UPESEAT 2016 Counselling Process in person with original certificates for document verification. UPESEAT 2016 Participating Institutes: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
Rajasthan University UG Results have been declared by the varsity. Students can check the Rajasthan University Results for UG Courses online on official website uniraj.ac.in
CGTET 2019 Exam Notification has been officially announced on the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Get all the details about CGTET exam here.
After a long discussion over the declaration of the JKBOSE class 11th result 2018, the board has cleared by stating the result will not be out at least today.