Register Below to Get VMAT Result Updates by SMS
VMAT Result 2015: Vignan's Management Aptitude Test Result:
Vignan's Management Aptitude Test (VMAT) is held every year to include fresher talents into the Management courses of Vignan University, Andhra Pradesh. The examination is held for admission to BBM and MBA integrated programs.
About Vignan University
Vignan University is a deemed University in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The University imparts quality education in a diverse and unique learning strategic way. It offers a number of Undergraduate and Post graduate courses.
Numerous courses are offered by Vignan University, however VMAT is held for admission to MBA course.
Other courses offered by Vignan University are stated as below:
• Agricultural Engineering
• Automobile Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer science & Engineering(CSE)
• Information Technology(IT)
• Electronics & Communications Engg(ECE)
• Electronics & Computer Engineering(ECM)
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical & Electronics Engineering(EEE)
• Textile Technology
• Food Technology
• B.Tech + MBA
• BBA + MBA Integrated Course
• Petroleum Engineering
• Biomedical Engineering
• M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engg.
• M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
• M.Tech in Food Processing Technology
• M.Tech in Structural Engineering
• M.Tech in Embedded Systems
• M.Tech in VLSI Design
• M.Tech in Image Processing and Machine Vision
• M.Tech in CSE
• M.Tech in Data Communications & Networking
• M.Tech in IT
• M.Tech in Machine Learning
• M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering
• M.Tech in Power Electronics and drives
• M.Tech in Power Systems
• M.Tech CAD/CAM/CAE(Industrial Collaborative)
• M.Tech in Machine Design
• M.Tech in Energy Engineering
• M.Tech in CNIS
• M.Tech in Thermal Engineering
Sisodia said this while speaking at an event organised by the Association of Principals of Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools of Maharashtra in Nanded in the state.
Professor Seth has most recently held the position of Pamplin Professor of Management at Virginia Tech, USA.
JNUSU termed the Library Advisory Committee a 'farce' where these decisions were allegedly taken.