Administration of Daman & Diu invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse & Other. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 10 June 2017.
- Date of Walk-in Interview – 10 June 2017
Administration of Daman & Diu Vacancy Details
- Hospital Manager – 01 Post
- Bio Medical Engineer- 01 Post
- Dialysis Technician (Junior/Senior)-02 Posts
- CT Technician -01 Post
- Staff Nurse – 07 Posts
- Lab Technician – 01 Post
- Radiographer/ XRay Technician- 01 Post
- ECG Technician -01 Post
- Dietician -01 Post
- OT Technician -05 Posts
- CSSD Assistant- 01 Post
- Social Worker/ Counsellor – 01 Post
- Dark room Assistant – 02 Posts
- Post mortem Assistant -01 Post
- Data Entry Operators -01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Hospital Manager – MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing/Life Science graduate with Master/ Post Graduate in Hospital Administration/Health Management (Full time 2 year) with one year experience in public Health/Hospital administration.
- Bio Medical Engineer- B.E in Bio Medical Engineering from a recognized university/Institute with one year experience in field.
- Dialysis Technician (Junior/Senior)- Diploma in Dialysis Technician /Certificate course in Dialysis.
- CT Technician - H.S.S.C passed with Science Subject; Successful completion of course of X-Ray Technician/Radiographer from a recognized institution; Certificate in CT Scan.
- Staff Nurse – H. Sc Passed; A grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized University; Certificate in Midwifery (qualification relaxable in case of candidates otherwise will qualified; Should be registered with the Nursing Council.
- Lab Technician – H.S.S.C passed with Science Subject; Successful completion of Diploma in Medical Lab technician course from the recognized institution.
- Radiographer/ XRay Technician- H.S.S.C passed with Science Subject; Successful completion of course of X-Ray Technician/Radiographer from a recognized institution.
- ECG Technician - Std.12th pass from Government recognized Board; Diploma in ECG Technician from Government recognized Institution/University.
- Dietician - 10 + 2 Class pass with physics, chemistry and Biology (PCB) as main subject and for some institution of repute with at least 60% marks; Three years B.Sc. Nutrition Course or Four Years Food Technology Course.
- OT Technician - H.S.S.C. passed with Science Subject; Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician course OR Operation Theatre course from any recognized University.
- CSSD Assistant- H.S.S.C. passed with Science Subject; Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician course OR Operation Theatre course from any recognized University OR working experience for three years as operation in recognized Institute OR A grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution; Certificate in Midwifery.
- Social Worker/ Counsellor – Have at least a bachelor’s degree in social work (BSW) or related field, and or a master’s degree in social work (MSW).
- Dark room Assistant – H.S.S.C. Passed with Science Subject; Successful completion of course of X Ray technician/Dark room Assistant from recognized Institution.
- Post mortem Assistant - XII Science with Diploma in paramedical field.
- Data Entry Operators - Graduate with Diploma / Certificate (6 months continuous course or more) in computer application from a reputed institute.
- Hospital Manager, Bio Medical Engineer, Staff Nurse – not exceeding 35 Years
- Dialysis Technician (Junior/Senior), CT Technician, Lab Technician, Radiographer/ XRay Technician, ECG Technician, Dietician, OT Technician, CSSD Assistant, Social Worker/ Counsellor, Dark room Assistant, Post mortem Assistant, Data Entry Operators –not exceeding 30 years
How to apply for Law & Legislative Affairs Department, Counsellor Posts
Eligible candidates can forward their application to the Office of the Medical Superintendent, Government Hospital, Daman -396210 with one set of attested photocopies of educational qualification and experience certificate.
Scroll down for more jobs
AIIMS, Bhubaneshwar Recruitment 2017 for 1217 Posts of Staff Nurses, Technical Assistants & Others
Aurangabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017, 8 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
BPSGMC Recruitment 2017 for 107 Staff Nurse Posts