Administration of Daman & Diu invited applications for the post of Medical Officer and other. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 24 June 2017.
- Date of Walk-in Interview- 24 June 2017
Administration of Daman & Diu Vacancy Details
- Specialists (ENT Surgeon, Radiologist, Pediatrician, ortho surgeon, physician, gynaecologist, general surgeon, anesthetist) – 13 Posts
- Specialists (Radiologist, Dermatologist)– 02 Posts
- Medical Officer – 12 Posts
- Epidemiologist, Public Health Specialist – 01 Post
- State VBD Consultant – 01 Post
- Hospital Manager – 01 Post
- State Entomologist – 01 Post
- Bio Medical Engineer- 01 Post
- Logistic Manager cum Store Keeper – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer and other Posts
- Specialists (ENT Surgeon, Radiologist, Pediatrician, ortho surgeon, physician, gynaecologist, general surgeon, anesthetist), Specialists (Radiologist, Dermatologist)– MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in respective subject with 3 years of experience in case of PG Degree or 5 Years in case of PG Diploma
- Medical Officer – MBBS from recognized University, completion of compulsory rotator internship with registration.
- Epidemiologist, Public Health Specialist – MD/DNB in preventive and Social Medicine or MBBS/Dental/Ayush Graduate from recognized institution with full time 2 years PG Diploma or Degree in Public Health or MBA (Full time) in Health Care Administration/Community Health Administration.
- State VBD Consultant – Post Graduation in Zoology (Entomology)/Life Sciences. Life Sciences candidates must have zoology as one of the subject at graduate level.
- Hospital Manager – MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing/Life Science graduate with Post Graduate in Hospital Management /Hospital Administration with one year experience in Public Health/Hospital Administration.
- State Entomologist – M.Sc (Zoology) with entomology as one of the subjects
- Bio Medical Engineer- B.E in Bio Medical Engineering from a recognized university with one year experience.
- Logistic Manager cum Store Keeper – Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution with knowledge in cold-chain and vaccine handling.
How to apply for Administration of Daman & Diu, Medical Officer and other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 24 June 2017 at Collectorate, Dholar, Moti Daman with a copy of bio-data and original certificates of their educational qualification and experience along with a copy of Certificates self attested. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending Interview.