Administration of Daman & Diu invited applications for the post of Medical Officer and other. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 24 June 2017.
- Date of Walk-in Interview- 24 June 2017
Administration of Daman & Diu Vacancy Details
- Specialists (ENT Surgeon, Radiologist, Pediatrician, ortho surgeon, physician, gynaecologist, general surgeon, anesthetist) – 13 Posts
- Specialists (Radiologist, Dermatologist)– 02 Posts
- Medical Officer – 12 Posts
- Epidemiologist, Public Health Specialist – 01 Post
- State VBD Consultant – 01 Post
- Hospital Manager – 01 Post
- State Entomologist – 01 Post
- Bio Medical Engineer- 01 Post
- Logistic Manager cum Store Keeper – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer and other Posts
- Specialists (ENT Surgeon, Radiologist, Pediatrician, ortho surgeon, physician, gynaecologist, general surgeon, anesthetist), Specialists (Radiologist, Dermatologist)– MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in respective subject with 3 years of experience in case of PG Degree or 5 Years in case of PG Diploma
- Medical Officer – MBBS from recognized University, completion of compulsory rotator internship with registration.
- Epidemiologist, Public Health Specialist – MD/DNB in preventive and Social Medicine or MBBS/Dental/Ayush Graduate from recognized institution with full time 2 years PG Diploma or Degree in Public Health or MBA (Full time) in Health Care Administration/Community Health Administration.
- State VBD Consultant – Post Graduation in Zoology (Entomology)/Life Sciences. Life Sciences candidates must have zoology as one of the subject at graduate level.
- Hospital Manager – MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing/Life Science graduate with Post Graduate in Hospital Management /Hospital Administration with one year experience in Public Health/Hospital Administration.
- State Entomologist – M.Sc (Zoology) with entomology as one of the subjects
- Bio Medical Engineer- B.E in Bio Medical Engineering from a recognized university with one year experience.
- Logistic Manager cum Store Keeper – Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution with knowledge in cold-chain and vaccine handling.
How to apply for Administration of Daman & Diu, Medical Officer and other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 24 June 2017 at Collectorate, Dholar, Moti Daman with a copy of bio-data and original certificates of their educational qualification and experience along with a copy of Certificates self attested. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending Interview.
AMU Recruitment 2017, 22 Vacancies for MTS, Medical Officer, and Other Posts
NEIFM Recruitment 2017, 13 Vacancies for Medical Officer and JRF Posts
New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2017 for 02 Medical Officer Posts