All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal invited applications for the post of Senior Medical Officer Ayush, Medical officer and Yoga Instructor. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 23 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application submission- 23 July 2017
AIIMS, Bhopal Vacancy Details
Total no. of Posts – 07
- Senior Medical Officer Ayush (Group A) – 01 Post
- Medical Officer Ayush(Group A) – 05 Posts
- Yoga Instructor (Group B) -01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer & Yoga Instructor Posts
- Senior Medical Officer Ayush(Group A) – A degree in any of the five streams of AYUSH from a Recognized University/Statutory State Board/Council/Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent, recognized under the relevant council.
- Medical Officer Ayush(Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy) – A degree in relevant stream of AYUSH from a Recognized University/Statutory State Board/Council/Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent recognized under the' relevant council.
- Yoga Instructor (Group B) - Graduate from a recognized University with Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institution by the Government, or Graduate in Yoga Sciences from a recognized University.
- Senior Medical Officer Ayush(Group A) – 25 to 40 years
- Medical Officer Ayush(Group A), Yoga Instructor (Group B) -21 to 35 years
Application Fee for Medical Officer and Yoga Instructor Posts
Application Fee – Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable)
How to Apply for AIIMS, Bhopal, Medical Officer & Yoga Instructor Posts
Interested candidates can apply online up to 23 July 2017. Candidates are required send the duly filled and signed hardcopy of the submitted online application form along with self attested photocopies of documents to The Deputy Director (Administration) All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (M.P.). The hard copy of applications should reach on or before 02 August 2017 by speed post or registered post only. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the written test/interview.
Scroll down for more jobs