Centre for Early Childhood Education and Development, Ambedkar University invited application for the recruitment to the post of Project Associate, Mentor, Project Assistant and Administrative cum Secretarial Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2017.
- Closing date for receipt of application: 30 June 2017
Centre for Early Childhood Education and Development Vacancy Details
- Senior Project Associate: 01 Post
- Project Associate Research: 01 Post
- Project Associate (curriculum Development): 03 Posts
- Project Associate (Advocacy, Communication & Documentation): 03 Posts
- Mentors: 05 Posts
- Administrative cum secretarial Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Associate: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate & Other Posts
- Senior Project Associate, Project Associate Research, Project Associate (curriculum Development), Project Associate (Advocacy, Communication & Documentation), Mentor: Candidates should possess Master's degree in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) (preferably) or Child Development, Psychology, Education, Social work and Social Science with good academic record. Relevant job/research/ field experience especially in the field of ECCE. In case the candidate has an M.Phil/ Ph.D., the same may be relaxed by 1 year.
- Administrative cum secretarial Assistant: Graduation (bachelor's degree in Administration / Management will be an advantage) with minimum 50% marks.
How to Apply for Ambedkar University Project Associate & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or before 30 June 2017.