Ambedkar University, Delhi invited applications for recruitment to 75 posts of Professors, Assistant Professors, Librarians & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2017.
Notification Details: No. AUD/01/2017/Acad Ser./(i)
Last Date of Application : 12 June 2017
Ambedkar University, Delhi Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 75
- Professor : 15 Posts
- Associate Professor : 21 Posts
- Assistant Professor : 28 Posts
- Deputy Librarians/ Others : 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Ambedkar University, Delhi Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience :
- Professor : An eminent scholar with Ph.D. in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work of high quality with a minimum of ten publications as books and/or research / policy papers
- Associate Professor : Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines. A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Assistant Professor : Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET
For other post wise qualifications and experience required please refer to the official notification below.
Selection Process for Ambedkar University, Delhi Posts
The selections for these posts will be made on initial short-listing based on academic qualifications and experience followed by an interview.
How to Apply for Ambedkar University, Delhi Posts:
Eligible and Interested candidates should submit online applications using the AUD online Job portal which can be accessed at this address: http://aud.ac.in/careerataud and the last date to submit application forms is 12 June 2017.
More Jobs 2017
IIM, Rohtak Recruitment 2017 for Academic Associates in HR, IT & Marketing Fields
33000+ Govt Jobs Through Construction Of 10 Nuclear Reactors : Government of India
DCAC, DU Recruitment 2017 for 38 Assistant Professors for Commerce, Journalism & Other Streams
Satyawati College, DU Recruitment 2017 for 29 Posts of Assistant Professors
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board Recruitment 2017 for 03 Posts of Trained Graduate Teachers