Consortium for Educational Communication Job Notification: Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC) invited applications for the post of LDC & Others. Candidates can apply on or before 10 July 2017.
- Closing date of Application: 10 July 2017
Consortium for Educational Communication Vacancy Details
- Maintenance Engineer: 01 Post
- Media tape Librarian: 01 Post
- Technician: 01 Post
- Stenographer Gr. I: 02 Posts
- LDC: 02 Posts
- Light Boy: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for LDC & Other Posts
- Maintenance Engineer: Second Class Degree in Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or First Class Master’s Degree in Physics with Electronics.
- Media tape Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerizarion of library.
- Technician: SSC (10th) with ITI or equivalent certificate in Video/ Audio/ Electronics/ Electrician Trade/ Air-Conditioning and 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Stenographer Gr. I: Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with 80/40 in Shorthand and Typing speed respectively.
- LDC: 12th Pass or its equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m speed in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi or manual typewriting.
- Light Boy: 12th Pass with General physical fitness for carrying equipment etc.
How to Apply for Consortium for Educational Communication LDC & Other Posts 2017
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post and send the filled up application form to Chief Administrative Officer, Consortium for Educational Communication, IUAC Campus, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi- 110067 on or before 10 July 2017.