Central Institute of Educational Technology, National Council of Educational Research and Training (CIET, NCERT) invited applications for the post of Junior Project Fellow and Other. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 09 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 09 June 2017.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview- 15 & 16 June 2017.
CIET, NCERT Vacancy Details
- Junior Project Fellow – 05 Posts
- Project Associates – 02 Posts
- Content Developer -07 Posts
- Graphic Artist – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Project Fellow and Other Posts
- Junior Project Fellow, Project Associates (Academic) – Post Graduate in Social Science, Science, Humanities preferably in Education with 55% Marks or equivalent grade; Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Project Associates (Technical), Content Developer –Post Graduate in Computer Science/IT/MCA/MA in Educational Technology/MA (e-learning) or equivalent; B.Tech computer science with 55% Marks or equivalent grade.
- Graphic Artist – Master’s Degree in Fine Arts/Multimedia/Graphic/Animations
Age Limit – Below 30 years
How to apply for CIET NCERT, Junior Project Fellow and Other Posts
Interested candidates can mail their bio-data on or before 09 June 2017 at 5.00PM. Separate applications are to be submitted for each post applied. Only short listed candidates will be invited for the skill test and Interview. Invited candidates will have to report at Joint Director’s Office, 2nd Floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, (CIET),NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
Scroll down for more jobs