CSIR - Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) invited applications for the post of Project Assistant Level-II & Project Assistant Level-I. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interviews from 25 April 2017 to 28 April 2017.
CIMFR/PA/ 25-280417-SSP (N-II)/R&A-II/
- Date of Interview: From 25 April 2017 to 28 April 2017
CSIR- CIMFR Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant Level-II: 20 posts
- Project Assistant Level-I: 55 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant Level-II: M.Sc in relevant subject/B.E./B.Tech in respective trade with minimum 55% marks.
- Project Assistant Level-I: Graduation in respective subject/Diploma in relevant trade with minimum 55% marks.
- Project Assistant Level-II: Not exceeding 30 years
- Project Assistant Level-I: Not exceeding 28 years
Selection Process for Project Assistant Posts
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for CSIR - Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Project Assistant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can attend interview along with Bio-data, latest passport size photograph and their original & self attested certificates from 25 April 2017 to 28 April 2017 at CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Regional Office, 17/C, Telekhari Area, civil Line, Nagpur, Maharashtra- 440001.