CSIR - Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP) invited applications for the post of Project Assistant I/II/III. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 12 June 2017.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. - URDIP/ 01 /2017
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 12 June 2017
- Date of Interview: 13 June 2017 - 28 June 2017
CSIR- URDIP Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant –II: 35 posts
- Project Assistant –III: 25 posts
- Project Assistant –I: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant –II: MSc in Chemical Sciences (Organic/Polymer Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Material Science/Ceramics & Glasses)/Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Genetics/Bioinformatics/Biostatistics OR B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Applications/IT.
- Project Assistant –III: MSc in Chemical Sciences (Organic/Polymer Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Material Science/Ceramics & Glasses)/Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Genetics/Bioinformatics or M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical chemistry/Medicinal chemistry/Pharamceutics/Pharmacology/Natural products or M.Tech Biotechnology OR ME/M.Tech OR B.E./B.Tech degree with two years research or relevant informatics.
- Project Assistant –I: BSc with Bachelor Degree in Library & Information Science OR B.Pharm.
- Project Assistant –II: Not exceeding 30 years
- Project Assistant –III: Not exceeding 35 years
- Project Assistant –I: Not exceeding 28 years
How to Apply for CSIR - Unit for Research and Development of Information Products Project Assistant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the link - http://urdip.res.in/career.htm. Last date of online application is 12 June 2017.