Gujarat Ecological Education & Research (GEER) Foundation, Gandhinagar invited applications for recruitment to 12 posts of JRF, Technical Assistants & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear for Walk In Interviews on 19th & 20th June 2017.
Dates of Interviews : 19 & 20 June 2017
GEER Foundation, Gandhinagar, Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 12
- Junior Research Fellow : 01 Post
- Technical Assistant : 05 Posts
- Laboratory Technician : 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant : 03 Posts
- Project Officer : 01 Post
- Community Mobiliser : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for, GEER Foundation, Gandhinagar Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow : Min. 60% in M.Sc. (Microbiology) from recognized University
- Technical Assistant : M.Sc. OR B.Sc. with Min. 55% (Botany/Forestry) from recognized University.
- Laboratory Technician : Min. 60% in M.Sc. (Life Sci./Analytical Chemistry/Envt.Sci./Biotechnology) from recognized Uni. with 2 year experience.
- Laboratory Assistant : B.Sc. / M.Sc. (Life Sci. / Analytical Chemistry/Envt. Sci./Biotechnology) from recognized Uni. with 1 Year experience
- Project Officer : MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management or Forest Management from recognised Institute or University OR Masters in Forestry/Climate Change/Agriculture or related subjects with minimum 5 years of relevant project experience
- Community Mobiliser : Min. 60% in MSW/ MRS from recognised University with minimum 3 years of relevant experience of working with rural communities and related rural development projects
For more details please refer to the official notification below.
Selection Process for, GEER Foundation, Gandhinagar Posts
The selections for these posts will be made through interviews.
How to Apply for, GEER Foundation, Gandhinagar Posts
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview which will be scheduled at the Office of GEER Foundation, Gandhinagar as per the mentioned dates at 9.30 A.M. with a covering letter indicating post applied for, latest Curriculum-Vitae, Dissertation Thesis, photocopies of mark sheets along with original certificates for verification, age proof and experience letter/ certificate (if applicable). The interviews will be held on 19 and 20th June 2017.
More Jobs 2017
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams