High Court of Delhi Jobs Notification: High Court of Delhi invited applications for the post of Court Attendant and Room Attendant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2017.
- Commencement of Online Registration i.e. creation of New Log In, Filling of Application Form and making payment: 13 June 2017
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and / or making payment through Debit Card / Internet Banking: 30 June 2017
- Last date for generation of Bank Challan for making payment through cash: 30 June 2017
- Last date for updating information of payment made through Bank Challan after remittance of application fees in SBI Branches: 03 July 2017
High Court of Delhi Vacancy Details
- Court Attendant – 63 Posts
- Room Attendant Posts- 05 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Court Attendant and Room Attendant PostsJob
Court Attendant and Room Attendant - Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit for Court Attendant and Room Attendant PostsJob
Below 18 years and over 27 years
How to Apply for the High Court of Delhi Court Attendant and Room Attendant Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the Delhi High Court’s Website www.delhicourt.nic.in . Last date of receipt of application is 30 June 2017.
Application Feesfor Court Attendant and Room Attendant Posts Job