High Court of Delhi, New Delhi Jobs Notification: High Court of Delhi invited online applications for the Group ‘C’ posts of Court Attendant and Room Attendant. The eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 June 2017.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 13 June 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 30 June 2017
- Last Date of Updating Fee Payment made: 30 July 2017
High Court of Delhi, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Court Attendant (Group - C) – 63 Posts
- Room Attendant (Group – C) – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Court Attendant and Room Attendant Posts
Candidates must possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent or Certificate Course of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in appropriate trade.
18 to 27 years
Application Fees for Court Attendant and Room Attendant Jobs
Gen/ OBC & Others: Rs. 300/- through online mode as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
How to Apply for High Court of Delhi Court Attendant and Room Attendant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the Delhi Court’s Website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in and upload the latest photograph and the signature if required along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office on or before 30 June 2017 up to 11:59 PM.