High Court of Madhya Pradesh invited applications for the post of Stenographer Grade-II/III & Other. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 05 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 05 July 2017
- Date of the preliminary examination- 23 July 2017
High Court of MP Vacancy Details
Total- 2910 posts
- Stenographer Grade-2 - 128 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-3 - 499 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-3 (District Court and Court Manager Staff) - 47 Posts
- Stanotepeast (MP State Consumer Disputes Commission) - 04
- Assistant Grade-3 (District Court) – 2120 Posts
- Assistant Grade-3 (Authorization from RA) - 63 Posts
- Assistant Grade (MP State Consumer Disputes Commission) - 02 Posts
- Assistant Grade-3 (Industrial Court) - 20 Posts
- Computer Operator (Legal Services Authority) - 03 Posts
- English stenographer (legal service authority) - 01 Post
- Assistant Grade-3 (District Court) - 19 Posts
- Lifetime (High Court) - 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Grade-II/III & Other Posts
10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, any degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply for the above posts.
- For men- 35 years
- For women- 45years (age relaxation for all reserved categories as per govt rules.)
How to apply for High Court of MP, Stenographer Grade-II/III & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online up to 5 July 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of finally submitted online application.
Scroll down for more Jobs