Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is a state level engineering entrance test for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges. UPSEE 2018 will be conducted on April 29, 2018 for admission to B.Tech/B.Arch courses. The online application process has started from January 23, 2018. In this article, we will tell you about all the steps required to fill the online application successfully. Read the steps given below:
Steps to fill online application:
1. Go to the official website i.e., https://upsee.nic.in or click here
2. Click on the button UPSEE 2018 Online Form Submission For UG, MCA(Integrated) & MBA (Integrated) Courses. Then, Click on the button Apply.
3. Read all the instruction given on the page carefully and thereafter click on the button Click here to proceed.
4. Now on the next page fill all the required details very carefully.
(a) Personal details like Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of birth, Gender, Parent Domicile, Nationality, Identity Type and Identity Card Number.
(b) Course and Exam city centre details like Apply For, Qualifying examination, Choices of exam city.
(c) Educations details like Pass Status, Course/Stream Name, Board/University, Passing year, Marks(%), Roll No./Enroll No., Institute name and address, pin code.
(d) Details related to courses applied for like seeking admission for, courses applied for, papers in which you want to appear.
(e) Communication details likes Address, City/Town/Village, State, District, Pin Code, Email Address and Mobile Number very carefully.
(f) Choose a suitable password, security question and its answer.
5. Enter the security pin and click on the Submit button. After clicking on the button Submit, you will get a Review Page.
6. Edit the application form data if required, otherwise check the check box before I Agree and click on the button Final Submit.
7. After clicking on the Final Submit button, you will get a confirmation page, click on Yes, Please Do button.
8. Uploading Documents - Now, candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
(i) Photograph has to be coloured passport size of dimension 3.5 × 4.5 cm and it should be more than 10 kb and less than 100 kb.
(ii) Signature has to be done by the candidate on white paper inside a box of dimension 3.5 × 1.5 cm. It should be more than 3 kb and less than 30 kb.
(iii) Left Thumb impression of the candidate is to be taken on a white paper of dimension 3.5 × 1.5 cm. It should not be more than 30 kb.
9. Fee Payment - Now, click on “Pay exam fee” link to pay the fees.
Choose the mode of payment: Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking.
10. Download confirmation page - Candidate should download the confirmation page for future references.
With the help of the steps given above, students can easily fill their application form of UPSEE 2018. Students should take care of each and every important thing given in the instructions if they don’t want to get their application form rejected.