Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Panchkula invited applications for the post of PGT and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 11 July 2017.
Advertisement No. 06/2017
- Date of Publication – 30 May 2017
- Starting Date of Submitting Applications – 12 June 2017
- Last Date of Submitting Online Applications – 11 July 2017
- Last Date of Depositing Application Fee – 13 July 2017
HSSC, Panchkula Vacancy Details
Total number of posts: 229 posts
- PGT Home Science (remaining Haryana): 78 posts
- PGT Home Science (Mewat): 2 Posts
- PGT Political Science (Mewat): 2 posts
- PGT Urdu (Mewat): 2 posts
- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant: 143 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGT and Other Posts
Educational Qualifications and Experience
Candidates should have Graduation, Post Graduation or B.Ed degree in relevant field from a recognized university with good academic record. The candidate should have passed the examination of HTET / STET. For all those posts, the candidate has Hindi / Sanskrit information till the matriculation (teachers have Hindi subject in graduation / post graduation).
Veterinary livestock development assistant: 17 - 42 years
• All Other Positions: 18 - 42 Years
(All the vulnerable sections are exempted in the maximum age limit according to the rules of government.)
How to Apply for HSSC, Panchkula for PGT and Other Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 11 July 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of finally submitted online application and fee receipt for future reference.
Selection Procedure for HSSC Panchkula, PGT and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the examination or Interview conducted by the Commission.
Scroll down for more jobs