ICAR-Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR), Hyderabad invited applications for the Post of Research Associates, SRF, JRF and Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can attend Walk-in-interview on 20, 21 & 22 June 2017 at 9.30 a.m.
Date of Interview: 20, 21 & 22 June 2017
ICAR-IIRR Vacancy Details
- Research Associates: 1 post
- Senior Research Fellow: 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 2 posts
- Skilled helper/Field/Lab Assistant: 1 post
- Technical Assistant: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, SRF, RA & Technical Assistant Posts
- Research Associates: PhD OR Master degree in Genetics/Biotechnology/plant sciences with 4/5 years of Bachelor degree with minimum two years of research experience with evidence.
- Senior Research Fellow: Master Degree in Agriculture/plant Breeding/Genetics or any other related discipline in life sciences with 4/5 years of Bachelor degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor degree and 2 years Master degree should have NET qualification.
- Junior Research Fellow: Post graduate degree in Basic Science/Life sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional course/Biology with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional course.
- Skilled helper/Field/Lab Assistant: BSc in Life Sciences.
- Technical Assistant: Master degree in Computer Science or BSc in Life science with minimum two years experience in Skills like developing and managing CMS based websites (HTML. PHP. MYSQL).
- Research Associates: 40 years for men & 45 years for women
- SRF, JRF and Technical Assistant: 35 years for men & 40 years for women
How to Apply for ICAR-Indian Institute of Rice Research JRF, SRF, RA & Technical Assistant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can attend interview along with latest passport size photograph and their original & self attested certificates on 20, 21 & 22 June 2017 at 9.30 a.m. at Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.