Department of Home, Cara and Disaster Management (Disaster Management), Jharkhand invited applications for the post of Police assistant. Eligible candidates can apply for the post latest by 5 April 2017.
The candidate should be 10th passed from any recognized Board of Jharkhand.
Eligible candidates are required to forward the application form before 5 April 2017 as per their permanent home district. Candidates can download the application form through the official website and can apply for the post. Candidates can apply only for a district otherwise; the form will be rejected by the organization. The application form should reach by post with stamp post on given address.
- Palamu- Palamu Police Centre
- Garhwa - Police Centre, Garhwa
- Latehar- Police Centre, Latehar
- Gumla- Police Centre, Gumla
- Khunti- Superintendent of Police, Samadharanalaya Bhavan, Khunti
- Simdega- Superintendent of Police, Samadharanalaya Bhavan, Simdega
- Lohardaga - Superintendent of Police, Samadharanalaya Bhavan, Lohardaga
The selection process will be based written or Physical Test.
Starting Date of applying- 20 March 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application form- 5 April 2017
Age Limit- 22 years
Total- 1500 Posts
- Palamu- 200 Posts
- Garhwa - 200 Posts
- Latehar- 300 Posts
- Gumla- 300 Posts
- Khunti- 200 Posts
- Simdega- 150 Posts
- Lohardaga - 150 Posts
Scroll down for more Jobs