Maritime Training Institute, Powai invited applications for recruitment to 07 posts of Faculties & Instructors. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 06 June 2017.
Last Date of Application : 06 June 2017
Maritime Training Institute, Powai Vacancy Details:
- Faculty/ Instructors : 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Maritime Training Institute, Powai Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Nautical Faculty: Holding 2 COC of Master Mariner issued by DG Shipping
- Marine Engineering Faculty: 2 Holding COC as Marine Engineer Officer Class I (Unlimited Horse Power) of a Foreign Going Ship by D.G. Shipping.
- Nautical Instructors: From Ex Indian Navy Seaman Branch / Deck / Engine Petty Officer
- Engineering Instructor: From Ex Indian Navy Seaman Branch/Engine Petty Officer.
For other post wise qualifications and experience required please refer to the official notification below.
Selection Process for Maritime Training Institute, Powai Posts
The selections for these posts will be made through interviews and past academic performances.
How to Apply for, Maritime Training Institute, Powai Posts
The interested candidates may apply in the enclosed Application Format along with copies in support of Essential qualification, experience, copy of proof of Date of Birth, copy of COC etc. The applications should reach on or before 06th June, 2017, 1700 hrs. Envelope containing the above documents and application form should be clearly super scribed with Nautical Faculty/ Engineering Faculty/Nautical Instructor/Engineering Instructor. Envelopes to be sent at the address: The Principal, Maritime Training Institute, 52-C Adi Shankaracharya Road, Powai, Mumbai 400072
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams