Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad (MNNIT Allahabad) invited applications for the post of Visiting Faculty. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 30 June 2017
MNNIT Allahabad Vacancy Details
Total Guest Faculty – 101 Posts
- Applied Mechanics Department – 19 Posts
- Biotechnology Department – 01 Post
- Chemical Engineering Department – 04 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering Department – 11 Posts
- Civil Engineering Department – 02 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering Department – 31 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Department – 06 Posts
- Electrical Engineering Department – 11 Posts
- Physics Department – 03 Posts
- Chemistry Department – 01 Post
- Humanities & Social Science Department [English and Social Science/ Management] – 06 Posts
- School of Management Studies [SMS]- 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Visiting Faculty Posts
For all Engineering Departments- First Class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5/10] Master’s degree in appropriate discipline of Engineering with first class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5/10] at Bachelor in Engineering stream (B.E./ B.Tech.). Preference will be given to PhD candidates.
For Humanities & Social Science Department- Doctorate in English / Professional Communication / Linguistics with first class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5 /10] at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
For School of Management Studies- Ph.D. (Marketing Management/ Human Resource Management/ Operation Management/ Systems Management/ Financial Management)/ Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA, with first class [60% Marks or 6.5 CPI on 10 Scale] at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
How to Apply for MNNIT Allahabad, Visiting Faculty Posts
Interested candidates can send applications along with relevant documents to Registrar, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad-211004 latest by 30 June 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs