National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) invited application for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts. Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in Interview on 24 May and 25 May 2017.
Walk-In Interview Date – 24 May & 25 May 2017
- Senior Research Fellow (Medical) – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical) – 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (Grade-B) – 01 Post
- Junior Nurse– 04 Posts
- Junior Project Assistant (LDC) – 01 Post
- Project Technician III- 03 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff/MTS – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (Medical), Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical)- 35 Years
- Data Entry Operator (Grade- B), Junior Nurse- 28 Years
- Junior Project Assistant (LDC), Multi Tasking Staff/MTS – 25 Years
- Project Technician III- 30 Years
Educational Qualification for Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (Medical) - The candidate should have passed MBBS.
- Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical) - The candidate should have Master’s Degree in M.Sc Life Sciences.
- Data Entry Operator (Grade- B)- The candidate should be 10th or 12th pass from recognized University with DOEACC „A‟ level from a recognized institute, and/or 2 years‟ experience in EDP work in Government, autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
- Junior Nurse- High School or equivalent with science subjects plus certificate course in ANM with five years experience from recognized Institute/Board.
- Junior Project Assistant (LDC) – The candidate should be 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Project Technician III- Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from recognized board with DOEACC „A‟ level from a recognized institute and/or 2 years‟ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
- MTS- High School or equivalent
How to apply for NICED, Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 24th May & 25 May 2017. Candidates are required to bring all the relevant documents photocopies and originals with passport size photograph at National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases, P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme - XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata -70010.
Scroll down for more jobs
ICAR-IARI Recruitment 2017 for 02 SRF & JRF Posts
NIMR, Dwarka Recruitment for 30 Posts of Research Scientists, SRF & Others in Various Projects
University of Calcutta Recruitment 2017 for 03 JRF /SRF Posts
Satyawati College Recruitment 2017 for 04 MTS (Chowkidar) Posts
Station Workshop EME Recruitment 2017 for 3 MTS & Tradesman Mate Posts